Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Sale #4: The Soft Touch

So I missed a day while I enjoyed celebrating Thanksgiving with lots of family that I love and delicious food to eat! I'm grateful for both! What a wonderful, fantastic holiday. But back to "work." Like the last painting, this is one of my early florals in watercolor. I had finished my first red rose previously but I really wasn't happy with it, and just felt I had to revisit the subject. When I took the photo of this beauty in my mother-in-law's garden, I was excited by the sunlight's "soft touch" on the petals, which brought great contrast and additional color. I was much happier with the result this time. It turned out, in my opinion, lovely and cheery and interesting. Hope you agree!
Buy Unframed for $195 + $9.95 Shipping
Or 
Buy Framed (20 x 16 Dark wood frame with double white mat and UV protective glass) for $225 + $9.95 Shipping


--Now only available at The Dalles Art Center (http://www.thedallesartcenter.org/)--

No comments:

Post a Comment