Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back to Warsaw

Hopefully this isn't too boring, since it's basically a repeat, but here is the progress I've been making on the Warsaw street redo. My friend who commissioned it, really loved the smaller one, but decided she did want it a little bigger. It was actually really fun to see how much she loved it. She was so excited because she recognized the street and it brought back great memories for her. I had planned on just basically copying what I'd done the first time so that I didn't have to spend all the time thinking about how to make things work, but one of her favorite memories is about all the flowers that were everywhere, so I've been trying to add a bit more. Plus, being a whole lot bigger there was a lot more room. Hopefully I can finish it soon without the added detail causing too much trouble!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment