Friday, July 1, 2011

Hmmmm ...

So I didn't post pictures of it in the in-between stages because, honestly, it looked so dreadful. I made myself finish it though, and I think it has recovered slightly? Or maybe it has just improved on closer acquaintance. I still don't like it though. I made the sky quite a bit darker/brighter so it didn't all blend together and I think that helped a bit even if it does seem a tad overdressed for the party. But I still don't like it much. Is it the composition? Or the fact that I couldn't quite figure out the dome? I tried to keep it less detailed so it could recede into the background a little. That and because the photo wasn't much help and I was lazy. What do you think?  Please don't hesitate to be honest in telling me what you think is wrong. Even if it's unfixable.

Hmm ... I noticed now that I see it next to the photo that the domes could use some light on the top. Maybe that would help their shape. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment