Monday, August 8, 2011

Trying Something New

So I got an email the other day with local farms news and they were having a t-shirt design competition, and I thought, hey why not? Free food from the Farmer's Market as a reward, awesome! Not really my normal route for expressing creativity and I'm not really that comfortable with design or simple line drawings and I know nothing about graphic design, but it's good to give yourself a little challenge now and then, right? Well it turned out to be much harder than I anticipated but after lots of crumpled paper, after too much time, and after re-working my imagined design, here's what I submitted. The one on the left is for the front of the t-shirt, and on the right is for the back, following their requirements. Kinda fun to have finished if nothing else. And my daughters like it, so there's always that going for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment